View Single Post
Old 05-06-2005, 02:11 AM   #555
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of
Default RE:Official Game 6 thread: Dallas @ Houston

Quote:
Originally posted by: Samurai
As usual, I don't know what all of the moaning and groaning is about. Unrealistic expectations resulting from a team that has been overhyped in Dallas. We were supposed to win 4 in a row with Houston playing at home? I see two evenly matched (non-championship calibre) teams. Would say that we are now pretty much on schedule. 7 games to finish off Houston sounds about right to me. Puts us in position for a fateful 2nd round against Phoenix. Don't think that either Dallas or Phoenix has much of a chance against San Antonio, though. Another Duncan ankle sprain might help, but Detroit would still be awaiting the winner.
Unrealistic expectations? To finish a series in 6 instead of 7 is unrealistic? Give me a break.