View Single Post
Old 05-06-2005, 04:27 PM   #2
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Buying scalped tix at the AAC

Chum! If I were going to the game, I would show up about thirty to forty-five minutes before the box office opens and get a sweet place in line. The Box Office opens 2 hours before tipoff, so if you have time and want to avoid scalpers, I think that is your best option.

I've often gone to games without a ticket in hand - during the regular season of course. I would also try ticketmaster about 8:00 tonight - there's always an off chance that some might get released 24 hours prior to tipoff - but they go fast (again, something I've only done during the regular season).

You also might give ebay a shot.

Other than that, there's a certain corner that's always filled with scalpers, but I'll be damned if I can remember the street names right now.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote