View Single Post
Old 05-10-2005, 04:21 PM   #49
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of
Default RE:Once upon a lifetime ~ I'm getting married!!

Quote:
Originally posted by: southern_sweets
Wow! I can't believe I missed this post.

I am so excited for you. Being engaged is one of the greatest times life has to offer.

What are your colors?
Where is the honeymoon?
Did you pick out a dress yet? (shopping for a wedding dress is an amazing experience. I will never forget the first time I tried one on.)

Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness. [img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img]
I had no idea there was an engagement euphoria, until I began experiencing it.

Colors: berry & pine green (harvest colors for accents - I love having a fall wedding!)
Honeymoon: 14 days in Oregon - lounging on the coast, touring through wine country, hiking in the Cascades (not to mention visiting a couple of nature preserves and observatories) and playing a little "vacation golf" at Bandon Dunes.
Dress: Yes! I'm having the sleeves changed though, so my seamstress has it at the moment. I'll post a picture after. It's gorgeous!!