Thread: Kwame Brown
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2005, 07:12 PM   #21
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Kwame Brown

Quote:
Originally posted by: ddh33
I don't want to give off the wrong impression here. I think Damp can stay and play a role in Dallas. Besides, even if it was a mistake to bring him in, I don't expect the Mavs to fess up to it for a while...

I would just like an athletic center to help against the guys who will give Damp fits. Maybe if Van Horn was here, Dirk and he share the center responsibilities, and this isn't as big a story. But I think there is a lack of athleticism on the frontcourt.

In the meantime, I'm going to keep hoping for the longterm development of the Mavs young kids. If DJ can be that athletic center to help for a few minutes a game, and if Pavel can be somewhat of a post presence, then the Mavs are way ahead of the curve...
I agree totally. I've supported Damp more than anyone here, and despite the bickering of all the posters here, he's definately gonna be in Dallas for a while. Damp will be our starter for a while, and I just hope we can get an athletic 4-5 to spell Damp and Dirk. Of all the players out there, and that are available, Kwame certainly seems to fit the role the best.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote