View Single Post
Old 05-12-2005, 08:04 PM   #9
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:NBA rescinds Flagrant Foul call on Stack. Johnson out at least a week.

Quote:
Originally posted by: kg_veteran
I seem to remember guaranteeing that the league would rescind the call, and I remember some Suns fans telling me that wouldn't happen.

Hmmm...
I didn't think it would happen, myself. Just because of how bad the guy got hurt. I could have easily seen the argument that initiating ANY sort of body contact is reckless, when the offensive player is on such a full-out break.

I'm glad they rescinded the ruling. That shows integrity. But even if they hadn't, I still don't mind Stack taking the flagrant there. Just another part of the game...

chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote