View Single Post
Old 05-16-2005, 04:59 PM   #38
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Famous People You've Met

Quote:
Originally posted by: madape
Quote:
All of Bowling for Soup and Lonestar
haha, I've met LoneStar once too. I was drunk at a Cowboys game a few years ago and got into a fistfight with a group of Giants fans in the luxury box next to mine. I recieved a nasty black eye. Afterwards I cornered Lonestar in this area of Texas stadium where the players drink beer and celebrate after games. All the famous white Cowboys were there, along with Lonestar. I guess they sang the national anthem.

The lead singer commented on my eye, and I said something to the effect of "I hate Giant fans and everything about the city of New York". This made him very uncomfortable. Apparently, he has nothing against the city of New York. He actually likes the place.

Then I stumbled into Jerry Jone's luxury box, where I expereinced the greatest celebrity moment of my life. Jerry liked my black eye so much that he ordered his underlings to "set me up" with more liquor. He told me I looked worse than most of his players. I peed in his toilet. I got some on the seat.
I met LoneStar on perhaps the drunkest night of my life. I was hanging out at a club when they stopped in to play a set. Apparently, it was a club that they'd kinda kicked around at before they got big. Well, they were now a big time group on their way to another gig and stopped off at the club/bar that I was at. They came in and played a set. After they were done, I bought the lead singer a double rum and coke...well, he accepted but wasn't drinking it quick enough so I asked if he was done with it.... Of course, he asked why. I told him that I was going to kill it if he was...So, he politely let me have the drink and then promptly dedicated the next set to me when they got back on stage. I don't know what all he said on stage, but I must have been a pretty damn funny drunk.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote