Thread: Kwame Brown
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2005, 02:50 AM   #26
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Kwame Brown

Jeez, it really sounds like that his entire experience in Washington has been sour, and that he lives in his own world. I guess it isn't surprising considering the circumstances. It happens all the time in sports. Young, immature kids are thrown into this situation, given millions of dollars overnight, along with fame, and freedom of consequence, and are expected to handle it. With Kwame though, it seems even worse because he had Michael Jordan looking over his shoulder all the time. I really think that the kid's got some major issues with his confidence. He's obviously not staying in Washington, hopefully he'll have a much better experience wherever he ends up. He's definitely got potential, he just needs to grow up. I think it'd be really interesting to see if AJ could bring out the best in him.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote