View Single Post
Old 05-20-2005, 11:39 AM   #40
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of
Default RE:Famous People You've Met

Here's my list:

Kenny "The Jet Smith"- it's funny, i actually asked for his job

Chris Paul- His uncle is married into my family. He was a groomsman at my cousin's wedding about 4 and a half years ago. He and Josh Howard all go to the same Baptist Church as my cousins. Also, he and my sister went bowling recently. He made me really mad b/c he went to either Game 4, 5, or 6 of the Mavs/Rockets series, and later says it's a shame because i could've came with him.

Antawn Jamison- about 5 days after he was traded to the Mavs. He signed my Nash Jersey then told me and my sister he had to go to the bathroom

Chris Wilcox

Brandon Haywood

Sam Perkins- the guy is huge

Steve Blake- i kinda ragged on him. I said he really didn't look 6'3. He said he was 6'2 and a half

Corey Maggette

Dante Culpepper- seemed nice

Randy Moss- maybe he was in a bad mood, but seemed like a jerk. He purposely set off firecrackers, as he was driving by, to scare people standing outside.

Jeff McInnis- don't know why, but i got his autograph twice

Matt Doherty- extremely nice guy

Tori Holt- another extremely nice guy

Shavlik Randolph- this was weird. i was at a preseason game in 2001 when it was T-Mac's Magic v. B. Davis' Hornets. One of my old junior high teachers was at the press seats and invited me to sit in an empty seat. Shavlik was behind us and somehow worked his way over and got interviewed. Throughout that interview, he kept staring at me. He was at a rival High School at the time.

Julius Peppers- massive size man. Although there's no way on this earth he is 6'6.

Jamaal Magloire- He was signing autographs at the same said Magic v. Hornet game.

Boys II Men- They were at a charity game i went to

Random other things:

My dad, before he died, met Michael Jordan. He came by a local clothing store he used to be a manager at. He also met Leon Sphinks and Chuck Norris(said he was real short).

At one point, Reginal VelJohnson (The father on the old show "Family Matters") went to my Church. Although i hear rumors that he's gay.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote