View Single Post
Old 05-22-2005, 01:28 AM   #1
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold
Default job hunting advice?

So I just graduated from college (whoo HOO!) & I'm in the midst of the Great Job Hunt From Hell. Anyone have advice as to where to look? I've already been looking regularly at all the obvious places--my school's career center, Monster, Hot Jobs, etc, plus pretty much every major PR agency in the country--but so far, I'm not having much luck. Specifically, there doesn't seem to be much for entry level out there (I'm looking for public relations, communications or marketing).

Oh & I've heard the "it's all about networking" speech already & tragically, my previous experience doesn't really help much in that department & coming right out of school, I just don't have a lot of contacts. I don't feel like I'm going to be able to depend on that.

Help, anyone?