View Single Post
Old 05-26-2005, 01:33 AM   #11
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Summer League Hopes

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
Quote:
Originally posted by: V2M
Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
Quote:
Originally posted by: Chicago JK
Devin Harris
a) running a team- Get the team in their offenses sets and getting open looks for teammates
b) Use the dribble correctly- Don't dribble just to dribble. Use it to get you someplace on the court. Dribble with a purpose.
c) Get a feel for the position- Devin shouldn't need to look over at the bench each time he crosses mid court. He should have a better understanding of when to push and when to slow down and set up.
I find it unfortunate that all this must also be said of JT.
I agree. If he's gonna' be the annointed starter, then I suggest he play summer leagues too. Don't see how it could possibly hurt with AJ coaching.
except he might actually get "hurt". I don't think they would want to risk "wearing him down"...blah, blah, blah...

It would be nice to see JT work in the summer league a barely shoot at all...just run the O and attempt to set up your teammates....
I see what you're saying. But if injury risk is really the reason that he doesn't get played, then I don't want Josh playing in the Summer league, either. He just needs to work on his jumper and he could do that in a Gym all by himself. He'd learn nothing blowing by lesser mortals off the dribble.

V2M is offline   Reply With Quote