View Single Post
Old 05-26-2005, 11:36 AM   #6
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Dall/Char thoughts

Quote:
But if Charlotte is interested to trade their #4 pick and Knight, I wouldn't mind sweetening the pot with KVH or Stack.
Me either, but CBA requires salaries to match. They don't have anyone making over 12.5 by realgm (Okafor). With them not having a full cap this year, you have to trade the smaller contracts, or have them so sign-n-trades. That is why I picked the two I did. So that they could do SNT, and Dallas still ended up with a PG and the #4.

Probably not a chance, but I was trying to fill needs, and still get Charlotte something that they could utilize.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote