Thread: Reggie Evans
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2005, 02:33 AM   #13
foglemann
Golden Member

foglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Reggie Evans

Quote:
Originally posted by: Thespiralgoeson
Quote:
Originally posted by: foglemann Sign him to the MLE and you will be happy,
I don't think he would be.
Hey, you never know, he's still has no offensive game for being in the league, what, three years. He can rebound, but that's about it, other than defend. I just don't see him getting his door knocked down this offseason with the amount of PF's that are out there. Also, Seattle has such a mess of FA's that they have to sign and Collisen will want a major role next season, that Reggie will be the least of there worries.

I'd say he would be happy with about 4 Mill. a year for about four years or so. Sounds like a good signing to me, he's only 25. I find him to be my next favorite signing after, yall are going to hate me but, Marko Jaric!!!
foglemann is offline   Reply With Quote