Thread: Kelvin Cato
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2005, 10:40 PM   #9
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Kelvin Cato

Quote:
Originally posted by: The Miles
I would do it in a heartbeat. I am a big Kelvin Cato fan and I think Dampier/Cato gives us 48 mpg of quality.

I would do that QUICK.
Same here. I think Cato is one of the best post defenders in the league, a good shotblocker, and could combine with Damp to really lock down the middle and secure the glass.

GMC - I can see why you'd be hesitant to give up Marquis, but I think any time you can move a 6'6" SG who's not even starting for you and won't next year and get a quality 4/5 who could give you 20-30 mpg and lock down the middle of your D, you do it without blinking.