View Single Post
Old 05-28-2005, 02:32 AM   #5
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: the random question thread

Irontoad, I almost completely ignored your thread because I thought it had been created by The Miles. What's with the icon? Did the almighty snail no longer become you?

Not enough information to answer your first question. Fires need oxygen to be. In the typical "anti-gravity" environment we are familiar with, there is no oxygen. But this is not to say that there is no such possbile zero-gravity environment that doesn't contain oxygen. I'm afraid we are left to ponder this one.

On the Tootsie Roll pop, clearly it depends upon how hard you lick. I have heard of some reaching the center in as few as twenty-six licks. But those people had big, long, powerful tongues.

They tell me that a piece of paper cannot be folded more than seven times, but I don't think they appreciate just how crafty people are in making paper. Doubtless there are some people out there who are making paper that can be folded eight, if not nine, times. Or they could, if they were appropriately challenged.

It wouldn't take blind people long to make sense of the seeing world. Forty-eight hours is all the brain would need.

Michael Jackson is not, to me, creepy. He may be weird, but he's harmless, to all but to the most ill-adjusted. I think of him like I think of the exhibits at the haunted house. They can scare you if you let them, but if you realize that they are only meant to scare you, they don't scare you at all.

I can't lick my elbow.

Screw the advancement of man. It's the advancement of chumdawg that I'm worried about.

Santa Claus is more likely to exist than ghosts are. Which is to say, no, I've never seen one.

chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote