View Single Post
Old 05-28-2005, 02:28 PM   #6
irontoad
Golden Member

irontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to all
Default RE:the random question thread

Chum: I've been going through a lot of drastic personal changes lately, and haven't really felt like the snail becomes me at the moment, no...

As far as the fire question goes, what I had in mind was: say a group of astronauts are floating around in a shuttle, and one lights a log on fire. There would be oxygen for them to breathe, so I was just curious as to how the fire would behave in that environment...

That's hilarious, I didn't expect anyone to actually give me answers on the tootsie roll pop question. Just thought of that old commercial, made me laugh, so I thought I'd put it down just for humor value [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Oh, and in case anyone cares, here's the link that made me think about the space colony