Thread: Mike Bibby?
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2005, 04:47 PM   #2
The Miles

The Miles is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Mike Bibby?

It makes sense but I sure would hate to see my favorite player playing in Sacramento. Devin Harris could do really, really well in that system though, and I am sure he would get to play,[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Pertty good deal to be honest, Kenny Thomas would be a nice backup here. Dallas adds a little payroll but not too much, K9 replaces Quis as the 5 year contract at/around the mid level, Ostertag is a mid level expirer, and Bibby isn't MAX'd so you are getting him for what you likely have to pay Devin when it is time to extend him in 3 years. I dunno, I like it to be honest, Bibby and Jet have history and both are big game players.

PG-Mike Bibby
SG-Michael Finley
SF-Josh Howard
PF-Dirk Nowitzki
CT-Erick Dampier

6th-Jet
SG/SF-Jerry Stackhouse
PF-Kenny Thomas

That is a very, very good 8 man rotation. Add a PF/C type to it and we are in business. Good deal.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Hate to see Devin go but Bibby is a winner.

"When you (Coach Johnson) get behind your players like that it’s something special. He’s the general and we are soldiers, you go out there and want to lay it all on the line…that’s the type of situation I wanted to be in."-Doug Christie
The Miles is offline   Reply With Quote