View Single Post
Old 05-31-2005, 01:35 PM   #18
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of
Default RE:Worst Movie that a girlfriend/wife has beaten you down and made you watch again and again

At this point, no one has complained about the movies I like to see repeatedly: Laura Croft - Tomb Raider & Blue Crush. So far, I do not have to feel like a failure as a gf. (Perhaps it's because I USUALLY watch these movies when I don't have company).

A guy insisted my friend and I watch Moulin Rouge with him back when it first came out on video/DVD. It was kind of icky. I liked one of the songs at least, and I always support fellow red-heads. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I've never seen Titanic - the previews were enough of a beating for me. Leonardo Decaprio is revolting.

Once, last fall, I got a little tired of watching football. It was on all day long, and the audio was way over stimulating after several hours. I had to go into another room and turn on the Oxygen channel in order to add some levity. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]