View Single Post
Old 06-02-2005, 01:06 PM   #29
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold
Default RE: Worst Movie that a girlfriend/wife has beaten you down and made you watch again and again

The worst movie I've ever seen in the theatres is Stepmom. I also got dragged into Two Week's Notice, but thankfully that movie was so bad that my girlfriend couldn't even stand it, so we left 30 minutes in.

HBO is where the worst offenses in my life occur. I've probably seen Center Stage, a movie about a sassy new-age ballet group, about half a dozen times. The same for Girl, coming of age story about an adolecent teenager who gets screwed over by a Kurt Cobain look-alike local rock-star. Both are in regular rotation on pay cable that my girlfriend can't resits turning on EVERY TIME IT'S ON.

Fuck you HBO.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote