View Single Post
Old 06-02-2005, 08:50 PM   #24
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Summer League Hopes

Quote:
Originally posted by: bcrav4
I'm ecstatic to see that Benga, PPod and Harris would get a TON of minutes on their own summer league teams. I'm not sure about Marquis Daniels playing point for the majority of his minutes. Isn't he a shooting guard @ like 6'7"?
Quis certainly is more of a 2, than a 1, but it's actually his height specifically that makes him appealing to play at point. Every now and then, you'll see him play point to abuse smaller defenders like Bibby and Nash in the post. I really think he's the most natural passer on the team. He seems to be more of a distributor and playmaker than is Terry or Harris. I'm not saying that he's a better option at PG, because he isn't. However, I certainly don't have a problem with him playing point. However, it's his shooting, not his passing that desperately needs improvement, and the exact oppisite can be said of Harris.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote