View Single Post
Old 06-04-2005, 12:18 AM   #129
GP

GP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to all
Default RE: Star Wars: Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith

My wife and I went to see Episode III yesterday. We both found it to be very disappointing. The characters seemed to be devoid of life and passion. The dialogue was inept and the acting usually terrible. The only 2 characters that were remotely interesting were Palpatine and Obi Wan. Padme could have been a good character; however, she was essentially a bit character. All of the Jedi seemed to be stupid; whereas, they had been portrayed as being invincible and clever. In this movie they were just inept and easily slaughtered. I thought the plot was weak and full of holes. To me this movie was the worst of all 6. The only redeeming feature were the light sabre duels and even those were kind of ridiculous. To say that Lucas has lost some of the magic from the original trilogy is understating it greatly. Those movies were fun. Those movies had characters with life and passion along with dynamic special effects. All this movie had was the special effects.
GP is offline   Reply With Quote