View Single Post
Old 06-06-2005, 11:35 AM   #41
mnmpeanut

mnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to all
Default RE:World Series of Poker

well, although i know i'm jinxing myself, i won't be checking in on this thread very much, and when i do, i'll be bypassing all of chaffy's long posts. as a poker-on-tv addict, i want to wait for espn's coverage. last year, i almost got halfway thru all the television coverage without finding out who won anything and then ultimate bet put a big headline on their sign-in page about greg raymer winning. i was pissed. its like hearing the score of a mavs game you've recorded when you're on the way to the house to watch it. i emailed them and told them they should have a link for people who want to know, but not give it away for people who don't.

anyway, does anyone watch the poker superstars on fox? i don't find it as entertaining as the wpt or the world series, but i like that, with repeated exposure to them, you kinda develop a list of your favorite players by their playing style, personality, etc.

one poker show i can't watch is poker royale on the game show network. i've tried it a few times, but just can't get thru it.