View Single Post
Old 06-06-2005, 12:30 PM   #43
mnmpeanut

mnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to all
Default RE:World Series of Poker

no, no, post away. i wasn't asking you to stop. i just know now to be careful when i read your posts on this thread.

on poker superstars, i agree that by the time it gets heads up, the blinds are so big it ends up being about getting a couple good hands in a row and not playing poker. its like the final table of a turbo tourney - the blinds are so big, everyone has to go allin or fold every hand.

i do like the rotating format of this year's version. and it'll be interesting to see how it works once they get down to 16.

i also feel better about following sklansky's books as the bible since he's playing so well.

sidenote: since the tourney idea seems to have died, maybe we could just get a few of the regular players together and start a 6 or 10 player low $$ nl or limit table at one of the sites people play at. i play ub, fulltilt, and have an account at party, so any of those would work for me.