View Single Post
Old 06-14-2005, 12:26 AM   #44
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:trading Tariq (his contract) for a 2nd rounder???

Quote:
Originally posted by: chumdawg
Don't you doubt that an insurance company is going to shell out millions just because a team says a guy is injured? I do. There's gotta be something to the injury claim.

I don't think either party is getting cheated here. The Mavs knew what they were getting when they acquired Wahad. Wahad knew what he was doing when he signed his contract. From all accounts, he hasn't given them any less than they asked of him. Wahad is getting paid nicely, so no one is going to shed any tears for him. It looks like a win-win proposition. The Mavs may even parlay his contract (and injury situation) into something of value. Hey, everyone wins! It's a wonderful life.
bang.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote