Thread: Tractor
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2005, 11:49 AM   #16
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Tractor

Quote:
Everyone likes to dish Bradley, but he did fill in well when Damp was injured this year.
I thought he did as well. But, Avery would not play him in the playoffs. I have no idea why, but he got so little burn that I have to believe that Avery will never play him unless Damp is injured. With that said, there are many other teams out there that can use a backup Center, and would play him. Trade him while he has a little value. Letting him ride the bench does nothing for the Mavs. People are so polarized about Bradley -- and Damp -- both, IMO are what they are. Use them for their strengths and try to minimize their weaknesses. If they aren't a piece of the puzzle to the championship, then trade them off for one that is.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is online now   Reply With Quote