View Single Post
Old 06-19-2005, 06:24 PM   #6
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Hunter to leave Pheonix

Hunter isn't worth anything near the MLE...somebody may give it to him but it won't be us. And while it would be nice to see the lose him, it would by no means cripple them.

I'd be surprised if Cuban spends the MLE this summer. The only available center even remotely worth it is Gadzuric and I'll believe that the Bucks will let him walk when I see it. Even if they take Bogut, he's probably better suited to play the 4. He was one of the weakest players at the Chicago camp and got pushed around by Grey and Bookout in the NCAA's.

If we can't get Gadzuric, I think the hope is that Pavel and DJ improve enough to give you 15 minutes per game collectively. When this team is healthy, Dirk is going to play about 38 minutes which only leaves KVH ten minutes behind him. The rest of his minutes will most likely be spent backing up Damp.

If we can't get Gadzuric, I think the hope is that Pavel and DJ improve enough to give you 15 minutes per game collectively.