View Single Post
Old 06-20-2005, 01:54 PM   #19
ddh33
Platinum Member

ddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant future
Default RE:Nellie says: "Harris should start sometime next season"

I've been on record from day one saying that I think Devin Harris is going to be a very good player in this league. I still think that just as much as ever. I think the day will come when he is the best point guard on the team, but until that day, Terry should be the starter.

I agree with Nellie about Damp needing some help too. The real issue is who can you get? I would be surprised to see Mark spend anything more than the mimimum this summer on a free agent, and that won't buy much. That leaves trades...who would the Mavs be interested in, and who would they be willing to deal?

Nellie would sit Fin, huh? I feel the same way about this Fin situation as I do about the PG situation. Play the best guy. That's always been Finley, and it may still be. If he has aged overnight, as Nellie seems to fear, then it may be time to move on. I will say this though, I don't think Mark spent that money on Daniels to see him sit on the end of the bench. Now, Marquis has to go earn that money. I do expect some internal improvement from the team at that position though.
ddh33 is offline   Reply With Quote