View Single Post
Old 06-23-2005, 12:03 PM   #17
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Lorenzen Wright?

Quote:
Originally posted by: chumdawg
Boy, now you're cookin' with grease. That may be a little much for them to give, though. I expect Watson to have some nice value for them this offseason. Would you do that deal without the #1, if you were Dallas?
Probably do that to help at the PG position, which IMO is our weakest. Personally I don't think that Wright is as good as Damp, but the gain in PG offsets any loss at center.

I'd rather do a Wright + Battier + #1 for Damp + Stack or a Wright + sign and trade Swift + #1 for Damp + Stack or TAW or best yet
Wright + Battier + sign + trade Swift + #1 for Damp + Stack + TAW. And I'd bewilling to throw in $3 million cash and possibly drop the #1.