View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 01:03 AM   #23
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:The Official Congrats Spurs on your Championship thread

Not sure what to say to that one. I could say something like "you're not my mother," but I suppose that would be unwise. I don't mean to pick fights, and if you have a problem with people cussing here, then I'll gladly stop. I understand that you're a moderator, and I'm a piss-ant with less than 1,000 posts, so that's why I'm being polite and offered an explanation. But please please don't talk to or treat me like I'm an idiot. That's all I ask. If it actually upset you, then I'm sorry for using that word, but I'm not sorry for retaliating to a rude reply.

Quote:
orginally posted by:kg_veteran

I wasn't really asking for an explanation. I was telling you not to do it again.
I respect you, but please don't talk to me like that. If you ask me not to cuss, or name-call, then I won't. But please don't talk to me like I'm an idiot, like I'm a child, or that you're my boss.

Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote