View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 09:44 PM   #114
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Mavs could waive Finley, sources say

Just saw an interview with Fin on Fox Sports Southwest. Well, not an interview, per se. Just a clip of him answering an unknown question. He said something like this:

I don't know what people want from me. They asked me to take a lesser role, and I did. And then people complain that I don't have the numbers I used to. They talk about me coming off the bench, but we won 58 games with me as a starter. It would be a different if we were a lottery team, or something like that. But we were two shots away from going to the next round, the way I see it. But I can take the criticism like a man and just keep doing what I can do.

Pretty classy, he came off. I've always loved Michael Finley. I'm hoping that indeed he was hampered by physical limitations last year, and that those go away next season. I'd like to see a lot more of the flying tiger rising and ripping the cords (as Pinto would have it).
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote