Thread: Batman Begins
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2005, 08:34 AM   #30
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Batman Begins

I just saw it this past weekend. Thought it was great. At least as good as the first Batman, hard to say it's better. I greatly enjoyed the look and feel, and it had what I think was one of the greatest bad-guys I've seen (not that goofy kid with the poison, but his boss). I really enjoyed Michael Cain, and thought Katie Holmes was passable. Though whenever I see her, I expect Dawson to come climbing though a window in the background - I laughed out loud at a couple of dramatic moments in Batman when that image popped into my mind. Christian Bale was ok. I couldn't stand his "You can tell I'm batman because my voice is raspy" approach to super hero acting.

Where would I place it on the comic book movie list?
1. Superman
2. Spiderman 2
3. Blade - Batman Begins, Batman, Spiderman 2
7. X-men, X-men 2
9. Hulk, Men in Black (was that based on a comicbook?)
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote