View Single Post
Old 06-28-2005, 01:56 AM   #9
foglemann
Golden Member

foglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:The 2003 NBA Draft revisited

Quote:
Originally posted by: Stressboy
His jumper looked like crap from day 1 and still does. Now that Nellie is not around, we are no longer running our offense through him so his numbers will drop. I would love for him to be a tall point, but he has shown little open court vision, though I think in half court sets he is great. But if you can't hit the open 3 or 20 footer, then he is a liability many times. Let's hope he is doing 2000 jump shots a day.
I'm so confused with this whole shooting thing. A two year player in this league, who essentually has played about 50 realtime games heavy minutes is now and never will be able to shoot? Was Finley a 40% 3pt. shooter when he was a two year player out of school? Was he buried behind a vet. that has avg. 35 minutes for the last 6 years at his position in Phx.? These are all rediculous expectations for my boy Quis which he shouldn't have to live up to. Quis does more and then some, he's not yet capable of hitting a consistent 3, big deal, why does everyone on the team have to hit a 3. This is not Nellie ball. Jet, Dirk, KVH, Stack, and Josh are now capable of hitting three's. Do we need everyone on this damn team to hit them. How many three point shooters does Detroit have or San Antonio have? Let the kid grow up, he's had such little time for him to be put down so much.
foglemann is offline   Reply With Quote