View Single Post
Old 06-29-2005, 12:30 PM   #62
foglemann
Golden Member

foglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:The 2003 NBA Draft revisited

The three point debate never ends with some of you. A player now has to hit a three, or at least the majority of the starters on this team have to. Last I checked, the amount of three's you hit had the least to do with whether or not you win a championship compared to any other stat. So lets get as many guys in the starting lineup that can hit a three. That is what we should do, shoot as many of those as we can. That will get the championship we have been wanting for 25 years. I just don't get some of you.

A player has barely any experience and your writing him off as a player that will never get better. The guy avg. like 21/5/5 at the end of his rookie year when everyone's beloved Fin was hurt and he was the talk of the town and now, him being hurt all season and buried behind two vets. he's a scrub. Finley was also hurt, I give him credit for playing, unlike Quis did at the beginning. Finley is a solid shooter, but the reason he's getting cut isn't the fact he can't play, its because he makes too much money for what he does. Some of yall feel that Finley will help us win a championship, and put another team over the top. He's never put us over the top even though he's played a crapload of minutes over the years. Dirk and Nash were the ones to put him over the top.

I am of the opinion that Finley is, at best, a spot up shooter off the bench and should be that on any contending team he goes to, including ours.
foglemann is offline   Reply With Quote