View Single Post
Old 06-29-2005, 02:21 PM   #31
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Donnie on with Norm this morning...what the Mavs need

Quote:
So what's your point?
We haven't done jack through FA. The best that I can think of was Tim Hardaway and we shipped him off to Denver before the year was over. Sure you can come with excuse after excuse for why we haven't landed a MLE level Marquee FA, but when none of them are coming and we have to settle on basically those that weren't really sought after, then it makes a logical person wonder as to why. For me, I can't help but believe that it's the turnstyle of players through Dallas that is hurting us along with Cuban ditching 2 prime talents in the last 2 years just to save some bucks.