View Single Post
Old 06-29-2005, 04:02 PM   #34
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Donnie on with Norm this morning...what the Mavs need

Quote:
Originally posted by: DwD
Quote:
Replace Kandi with Mourning. Or how about Karl Malone, or Gary Payton, or Mutumbo, or Jim Jackson, or any number of free agents. Or how about naming 1 single marquee FA, and I mean marquee for the MLE, that the Mavs have landed.
LRB, if I remember it right, Mourning didn't want to come to Dallas becasue he didn't want to go through the health checks that Cuban wanted him to go through that NJ waived - as for Karl Malone, he would have signed with us if we didn't go after Mourning instead - atleast that was Malone's story.
As I said you can always find an excuse of why one didn't come here, what you can't find is a marquee MLE player coming to Dallas. They go to other teams, but not here. Makes you wonder. Either we're stupid for not pursuing them or so obnoxious that they'll only come here as a last resort kind of thing.