Thread: Free Agents
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2005, 10:14 PM   #55
foglemann
Golden Member

foglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Free Agents

I like the sound of both these guys. We could use some end of the bench guys or guys to develope in the NBDL. I would love to see both these guys make the team and play next season with DJ and Pavel. The guy Harris looks impressive with those stats.

Did he win WAC player of the year? Cause if he did, its a win for us. Since Josh has become so good, I'm all for getting award winners from any conference. They have shown to provide leadership to there team, win, and put up great stats.

The Rawle guy looks and reads like a Marion type player, or should I say Granger type player. A larger 3, with incredible athletic ability.
Did anyone watch the play-in game this past year, cause I can't remember which guy he was. If someone has the memory of this game, please give us details on how Rawle looked.
foglemann is offline   Reply With Quote