View Single Post
Old 06-30-2005, 01:08 AM   #36
KennyDirk

KennyDirk is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Donnie on with Norm this morning...what the Mavs need

how does dallas become an attractive place for FA's to come when

A. you let the MVP walk because you thought he would break down.

B. you trade almost anyone and everyone that comes to your team.

C. Your owner is now becoming like donald sterling in that the most veteran person on this team who has been through it all, and wants to retire a mavs and win a championship with the mavs is going to be cut for savings and peanuts? Also we keep mentioning he went silent in the end of the playoffs what about in the beginning, if im not mistaken his timely shots to go along with JET's shooting helped us out of the Houston series, importantly his game won us game 3, and his support won games 4-5 and7. Also his shooting and 31 points did win us the game 2 against phx, even though dirk took the last shot, who kept us in the game? Finley...

so as much as i love being a mavs fan, by showing disloyalty to players like that if fin were to come back against us and was firing on all cylinders just like nash did, i would probably say we deserved it for what we're doing.

if fin goes and we by chance lose to the team hes on or he goes futher i bet you anything all you on the "Fin should go" bandwagon will be blasting cuban and say that stack and quis are the suck and that we should have never let fin go.

we will not draw any FA's this summer with or with out fin...we never usually do...