View Single Post
Old 06-30-2005, 11:18 AM   #11
Hitman
Golden Member

Hitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to all
Default RE:Finley to the Suns?

Quote:
Originally posted by: Blonde Bomber
I heard on 103.3 this morning that Phoenix will be VERY interested in adding Finley once he becomes free.
They also said that it came from the Phoenix front office. I thought teams were not suppose to talk about wanting to get certain players from other teams if the player is still under contract. And as far as I know Finley is still the property of the Mavs.

On a side note:

Doesn't is seem odd that a team that has better team than us is dying to get there hands on a player that were dying to get rid of? I understand why the team wants to dump Finley, but I hope they have a solid plan this summer to improve.
Not sure BB, but I think the rule applies to talking about imminent free agents and the desire to sign them.

Finley is NOT a free agent, so I don't think it is against any collective bargaining agreement to say "Hey, if that player is cut we would love to sign him for the vet minimum."

Put Your Brand On Everyone's Lips: http://www.java-ads.com
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote