View Single Post
Old 06-30-2005, 02:48 PM   #1
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Avery on the Ticket

- In Jackson Mississippi at Damp's basketball camp.
- He’s only coaching in the Vegas camp next week
- Still wants to run some offense through Quis. “You need guards that can penetrate”. “He has skills that we sorely need”
- Not sure if DJ or Pavel are ready to be backups. We’ll see this summer.
- I lose sleep with the possibility that a lot of those guys (Finley) may not be there. A lot of them are strong character guys. But we have to have some financial flexibility like the Pistons and the Spurs
- Dirk can’t allow teams to play 6’6 small forwards on him without paying the price. Has to get more offensive rebounds, has to continue to play defense as a 4 and a 3. I don’t like playing him as a center.
- Josh should be vying for the all defensive team…he’s not there yet.
- JT’s come a long way. At certain points of the season and playoffs, no PG was playing better. “I’m looking forward to him being one of the best PG’s in the NBA next year”. Needs to improve defensively.