View Single Post
Old 06-30-2005, 07:40 PM   #36
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold
Default RE: Finley to the Suns?

Finley has done more for this team in the playoffs than just about any Maverick ever has. We know he was injured last year. We know he's capable of ripping bitches up at any time.

I don't understand why fans have turned on this guy. I also don't understand the blind loyalty to Erick Dampier who has been to the playoffs exactly once in his life and was utterly embarassed for 13 games. He was a national laughing stock.

How can anyone think that this pile of shit is a "key to winning a championship", and then advocate throwing Michael Finley away like garbage.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I hope that the Suns pick Finley up and he and Nash win their rings. They deserve it.

This franchise.. this owner... deserve nothing but scorn. Fuck Mark Cuban.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote