View Single Post
Old 07-01-2005, 01:55 AM   #58
echo

echo is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Finley to the Suns?

Quote:
Originally posted by: madape
Finley has done more for this team in the playoffs than just about any Maverick ever has. We know he was injured last year. We know he's capable of ripping bitches up at any time.
Are you a misogynist or just incredibly immature? I'm personally offended by your last sentence. Even though you may have intended for this to be a 'basketball reference' it's in extremely poor taste.

Quote:
This franchise.. this owner... deserve nothing but scorn. Fuck Mark Cuban.
Oh really? Without Cuban's willingness to spend this club would be nowhere. Just because he made a mistake with Finley's contract and is now willing to admit this and dump him Cuban deserves nothing but scorn? Hilarious!

Quote:
Originally posted by: madape
The reason we became an elite team is DON FUCKING NELSON. That piece of shit Mark Cuban decided that he was smarter than the 2nd all time winningest coach in NBA history and basically FIRED the man who took us from laughing stock to class of the league. He's going to fall flat on his smug little face and I'm going to be there to ridicule him... along with MVP and (future) world champion Steve Nash, along with former team capain Mike Finley, along with Van Exel, Tim Hardaway, Shawn Bradley, Gary Trent, Raef LaFrentz, and all the other REAL DALLAS MAVERICKS that have been fucked in the ass by this clown.
Okay you're homophobic too. And what is up with the clown hatred? Anyway your posts are not only offensive, but incredibly naive. Van Exel, Hardaway, Trent, etc didn't do much after they left. Bradley didn't do much while he was here. Finley HAS been a great Mav, but he's not the player he used to be. Like Blackmon and Harper (also great Mavs who helped this team for many years) he will spend his less productive years elsewhere. I suggest you either join the Suns board or discontinue your juvenile tirades. Or at the very least curb your language as it does nothing to illustrate your points. Honestly it just makes you look really pathetic.

echo is offline   Reply With Quote