View Single Post
Old 07-01-2005, 03:49 PM   #81
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Mavs in a no-lose situation with free agency this time

No that is a good point. I like Damp and think he is a solid big when not in foul trouble. I still stand by that as a good sign and trade. However, it Was a sign and trade. We are going to have roster spots open so we definitely could add 2-3 players from the pool. I'm hearing though that not as many players are going to be waived as once thought. I just wish everything wasn't always a huge gamble with us. We won 58 games last year. We don't need any big moves. All I'm saying is its more symbolic that we could use players like Bell or Anderson and other teams just pursue harder. I just wish I was a fly on the wall of Cubans office sometimes. Anyways, I do hope Ratliff becomes available. If I had to choose between him and Mutumbo, I choose him.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote