View Single Post
Old 07-01-2005, 04:28 PM   #79
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Finley to the Suns?

One note about Finley's past injuries LRB is that he takes too long to come back from them. Dirk has some horrible ankle injuries where you think his season is over, then suddenly comes back the next 2-3 games no problem. I feel like each injury takes a severe toll on Finley to where he never comes back to be the same player. Losing FInley won't be a drop off like losing Steve Nash. Daniels and Stack are capable 2 guards. When we lost Nash and had to rely on Devin Harris, I was a bit scared even as much as I love Harris. The main thing that matters is acquiring a player that will do well in the playoffs. Finley proved last year that he obviously isn't worth the money since he didn't come through then. Anyone thinking that his surgery will make him a changed man is probably a little too optimistic. Most players aren't the same after knee surgeries. I guess it's still wait and see though.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote