View Single Post
Old 07-01-2005, 06:03 PM   #4
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: My friday plan for the Mavs' offseason

EL, I really don't know if Daniels would get it done or not, but if Gad starts getting offers above the MLE Milwaukee might prefer to do a S&T with him. If that happens I'd at least expect Milwaukee to consider it, wouldn't you? And don't forget that depending on what the market for his services looks like Gad CAN exert some influence of his own on where he ends up, especially if Dallas is willing to overpay for him a bit (as I understand the new CBA a first year salary of 6.8 million would be possible).

As for Damp, the reports were that West was very high on him last summer. Wright as the foundation of the trade from Memphis' end isn't a lot for them to give up. Unless West really changed his mind about Damp I'd think it would be very doable.