View Single Post
Old 07-08-2005, 10:46 AM   #14
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Cuban left with tough decision

I'm not saying a trade is impossible, but most of the scenarios proposed don't make sense for the other team. Also, I'm tired of the "we really don't want to get rid of Fin but we have no choice" stuff. There's always a choice.

The Indiana scenario is plausible (assuming a retired player can be traded), and there are scenarios with Philadelphia that are plausible. That's about it.

I guess if we come away with Fred Jones, Scot Pollard, and $80 million in ACTUAL savings (not $80 million in savings over the next 3 years), we should all be overjoyed. For Cuban's pocketbook, anyway.