View Single Post
Old 07-08-2005, 02:45 PM   #9
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:FWST Notebook: Horry's offer, DJ, No Aguirre

Quote:
Originally posted by: Filth
Thowin out money without thinkin about it is not the way to go.
Well I'm sure the Knicks thought about it, they just thought stupidly. Cutting players who are still useful to maybe save some bucks, maybe lose some bucks, even after thinking about it is not the way to go if that thinking is stupid.

Quote:
Why dont you put up the money for some of these guys......
I have in the past through ticket purchases, concession purchases, parking purchases, merchandise purchases. But my flow of money to Cuban stops until he stops being a cheap skate and valuing money he doesn't need over a title.

Quote:
I think cuban wants the mavs to win as much or probably more than any of us. i mean look at that guy at the games. he wants a championship -
I doubt that he wants to win as much than me and many others who think cutting Fin is stupid. If I was as rich as Cuban and owned the Mavs, Fin would only be leaving town in a trade for equal or better talent. Sure Cuban cheers at the game, big whoop tee doo, anybody can do that. But when Cuban refuses to put his money where his mouth is there is more than a little room for doubt. Sure he wants a championship, just not as much as he wants a better cash flow.

Quote:
just doesnt think theres a reason to waste money that wont help.
This is the part where stupid thinking kicks in IMO.