View Single Post
Old 07-08-2005, 03:21 PM   #26
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Cuban left with tough decision

D2K, it should be obvious that I give Nellie credit for all the good ones and Cuban blame for all the bad ones.

I don't know about Donnie. I have indeed speculated on whether he might feel handcuffed (or undermined) by Cuban and seek a better environment elsewhere. But then again, I'm sure he has a pretty good gig here, all that notwithstanding.

Really there is only one deal up to this point that greatly concerns me, and of course that is the Nash deal. Donnie wanted to offer him $10MM a year for four years, Cuban wanted something closer to 8 I guess it was, and we lost him. So I pin that one on little Marky.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote