Thread: Centers
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2005, 11:55 PM   #2
foglemann
Golden Member

foglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Centers

I think most, if not everyone's, first choice would have to be Gad's, speaking from pure signabilitly. He's got the size, body, ability, and time on the court to do major damage as a backup on a playoff team. To me, I think second would have to be Steven Hunter, just for the shot blocking ability. Then I would take the Birdman, Chris Andersen. Both guys and even Gad have quick feet, move well, and have shown to rebound quite well. Guys like ZaZa and other undersized guys intrigue me less, just for the fact of there size. I think ZaZa is the fourth guy on my list then.

Here it is for me:

1) Gad
2) Hunter
3) Birdman
4) ZaZa

5) Coming in last, and after this guy, we don't want anyone, Mikki Moore has always hussled and I think he's a very cheap option that would help.
foglemann is offline   Reply With Quote