View Single Post
Old 07-11-2005, 08:41 PM   #11
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Which FA 2/3 do you like?

foglemann, I really haven't don't feel like I have a very good impression of watching him (which is to say I know I've seen him, but must not have paid much attention), and because of the shuffling between teams and the small number of minutes he played it's tricky to get a read on him statistically. From what evidence is available he looks to be a SF, and there's very little evidence to suggest he can get away with playing multiple positions (too big for SG, too weak in the paint and on the glass for PF), he's a 37% three point shooter for his career, a fairly efficient scorer in spite of his low fg%, and gets a whole, whole lot of his attempts in the paint blocked. No evidence to suggest that he's a defensive liability at the 3, though he is quite foul-prone. Most of the Hornets' related blurbs I've seen indicate that resigning him is a priority for them, though I agree that whoever signs him won't be out a lot of cash.