View Single Post
Old 07-11-2005, 11:08 PM   #88
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Bradley seen dancing in the streets?

Quote:
Originally posted by: Pirate
DUDE, I agree with you mostly, but when I saw yet another coach decide "no center" was better on the floor than Shawn, I concluded that they (from seeing everything that we dont know) probably knew better. Avery had no hesitation to use a center, but after using him for a while, he decided it was a bad idea. Nellie did the same. It was easy to think Nellie hated centers, but in hindsight maybe it was merely that he decided against his wishes that Big Shawn was (more often than not) Bad Shawn. ~shrugs~

Just because Nellie was wrong consistently doesn't lend any more credence to him sitting shawn.

And at the end of the season I don't know what the heck avery was thinking either. Just re-looked at shawns minutes and leading up to the playoffs he was getting about 15 or so minutes. Once the playoffs started nothing, even though our starting center was on the bench.

Avery seemed to go brain-dead in these playoffs. Maybe dirk was talking about avery when he was questioning the teams basketball IQ.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote