View Single Post
Old 07-15-2005, 12:11 AM   #20
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Possible trade with the Wizards

Well, apparently the Grizz had offered Lorenzen Wright for Brown and were turned down. I think the Wiz wanted a couple #1's or something. Not sure on those details. But the important thing is that Wright is apparently still on the trading block. I wish we could offer something that would make Memphis bite. Not sure what that would be, though. I wish even more that we would give them Damp and complete this Flexibility Movement that evidently we are moving toward, since I don't believe in doing anything halfway and I don't believe that the Mavs will be in good shape in three years if Erick Dampier is still the starting center. So...yeah...give me Wright and something else from Memphis that can, if nothing else, be used as yet another Mavericks Trading Chip--particularly since we seem short on those at the moment.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote